Please join me for a 3-hour CLE with Cordell Parvinon Wednesday, September 22nd from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm at 17300 Preston Road, Dallas, Texas 75252. Mr. Parvin was a national construction lawyer for over 35 years and has coached over 500 attorneys in the United States and Canada since 2005. The CLE is on Securing, Retaining, and Expanding Relationships with Clients. The first hour is FREE and the remaining two hours are only $99. Please email Joyce Flo at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
Leave a Reply
Lené Alley DeRudder is a licensed attorney in Texas. She graduated from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in December 2009. Prior to law school, Lene' worked for two years in political media consulting and over six years in sales and marketing for the Dallas CBS Station Group.
- Beyond Your Law Degree: Do You Have the Clients You Want? 22. Feb, 2011
- CLE With Nationally Recognized Legal Business and Career Development Coach, Cordell Parvin 05. Sep, 2010
- The Job Market Is Tough, But What Are You Doing to Distinguish Yourself from the Competition? 22. Jun, 2010
- It is NOT that BAD 20. May, 2010
- Essential Soft-Skills for Law Practice: Value, Confidence, and Thick Skin. 23. Oct, 2014
- Even Moments of Bad Lawyering Can Provide Value to A Young Lawyer 29. Jan, 2012
- If It Sounds Too Good To Be True… 08. Dec, 2011
- Six Lessons From My First Year of Law Practice 18. Oct, 2011